Monday, November 22, 2010

Can I be the Solidworks World 2011 Official Internet Correspondent.

Solidworks  announced SolidWorks World 2011 Internet Correspondent Contest. 
My entry...


I am Sachin Nalawade, an Automobile engineering graduate from India. I  have passion for design, cars and bikes. I would be happy to work as Internet correspondence in SolidWorks 2011.
Few reasons why I must be consider for the job.
·         I read every CAD blog, article, watch videos daily without missing any! I am ‘Editor’ for www.dailycadcam.com, my blog http://cadxperts.blogspot.com/
·         I have around 4 years of experience in product design, CAD application testing, SolidWorks AutoCAD customization
·         I have started my own CAD Media company, CADCUBE Systems last year after losing my job in recession: August 2009. Visit my site www.dailycadcam.com  - for  CAD CAM CAE CFD and PLM Update and today I have 7500+ register subscribers for DailyCADCAM weekly newsletter
·         I alone have created my site www.dailycadcam.com from scratch and have 4500+ best tips, articles, reviews, videos, customization tips, add-ins systematically arranged for almost all major 2D/3D CAD, CAE software
·         My site have register users (7500+) from 19 countries, out of which 75% are design professionals from India , actually my target audience for next 6 months are Indian professionals
·         I also share important news on CAD industry with users and have good relations with media/press of major CAD companies worldwide
·         I am lucky to get invited for local events conducted by SolidWorks resellers, Siemens, Autodesk and others
·         I am active CAD blogger and have friendly relations with top bloggers in world …..
·         I help engineering students in educational projects on CAD  and help them find jobs through my friends network in CAD Industry
·         I have active participation on various forums on CAD, Communities on Linkedin
·         I tweet to spread CAD!
·         I believe in social networking and sharing knowledge. I have inspired many design professionals and friends to start blogging about CAD
·         I have suggested many start-ups and CAD resellers to start blogs to share their knowledge and help their customers
·          I am working on restarting  SWUGN Pune, making it more active in coming days with the help of local SW resellers
·         I  work as freelancer for  creating video e-learning material for students using Camtesia (www.ednexa.com)
·         I read all the rules and meet the criteria
·         Being the correspondent sounds like a more then greatest opportunity for me to prove myself as CAD Blogger, CAD media editor/journalist, I t would help my small CAD media company to grow in the world of CAD.

Happy Cadding!
Sachin Nalawade
Sachin@dailycadcam.com

1 comment:

intercad said...

Would you hire me if you saw my resume. If not give some pointers.?

Solidworks Support